Join the Zignal Lab team in Guadalajara. An exclusive opportunity to work directly with cutting edge technology, directly with the Zignal Labs team.
50,000-60,000+ MXN Neto salary based on experience.
Seguro de gastos médicos
Seguro de vida
3 provided lunches per week.
Work from home opportunity.
Work closely with other engineers in a modern office space.
Free coffee, snacks, and ever beer on tap!
About Zignal Labs
Zignal Labs is the world’s leading media analytics company. With unparalleled expertise in big data, machine learning and media measurement, Zignal empowers communications and marketing teams to build trust and credibility in their brands. Today, insights from the Zignal platform helps the Fortune 1000 measure the impact of their earned media programs, mitigate reputational risks and inform strategic decision-making.
What You'll Do
You will write infrastructure as code, tooling and automation. You will promote DevOps workflows, processes and best practices. You will design ingestion pipelines.
Tech we use
- Languages: Scala, Python, bash, etc.
- Operating systems: AWS Linux (Redhat), Ubuntu
- Data: Nifi, Storm, Kafka, Zookeeper, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Infrastructure: AWS Elastic Container Service (Docker) and serverless with AWS Lambda
- Metrics: Datadog
- Continuous Integration: CircleCI
- IaaS: AWS
- Understand the architecture of our of Cloud System and the role of each component
- Developing Data ingestion flows (Nifi)- Integration engineering (CircleCI/Jenkins/Teamcity)
- Application scaling and tuning
- Software and systems configuration management
- Write custom tools, infrastructure, monitoring and automation in python
- Define and practice backup strategy for fast system recovery in case of disaster
- Be part of regularly scheduled on-call rotation
- Respond to outages, minimize downtime and data loss while recovering the system
- Collaborate with the Cloud Operations and Engineering teams to improve performance, security, deployments, and disaster recovery
- Create and promote a good company culture
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related experience
- 3+ years of Python and bash scripting
- 3+ years of Linux Systems and Cloud engineering
- Capacity to collaborate within and outside of team
- Openness and capacity to learn new things
- Follows best security practices
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (ECS, S3, EC2, VPC, Cloudformation)
- Good to have: Experience with troposphere or terraform
- Good to have: Nifi or similar data ingestion frameworks
Learn more about the #ZignalLife by visiting zign.al/about or by searching on Twitter and Instagram.