Duration: 1+ Year long-term with room for growth.
Location: Guadalajara, Mexico. Possibility remote elsewhere in Mexico
At Nibble Nutrition, we are changing the way individuals and organizations manage nutrition-related illnesses. We are looking for passionate and creative people who love to learn and apply new technology to solve complex problems.
Nibble is built on solving real problems for real people in the simplest, most elegant manner possible and we want to work with people who get things done. We dream big, iterate fast, and build stuff.
We are currently building a health-tech platform that includes an iOS app, Android app and web platform. Some pieces are further along than others and that’s why we need someone like you.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Expert-level knowledge of Objective C and Swift
- Experience taking start-to-finish technical ownership of features and/or applications from inception to delivery on at least one project
- Working understanding of Agile software engineering processes and methodologies; experience collaborating in an Agile environment with minimal supervision
- Experience with In-app purchase and Push notifications
- Must have published iPhone and/or iPad applications on App Store
- 3+ years of overall software development experience and 2+ years with iOS software development. Experience with Java/Android SDK a big plus.
- Extensive hands-on experience of creating custom UI controls, designing protocols, implementing delegate interfaces, and performance optimization
- Web Services implementation experience, and experience consuming web services in mobile apps
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be able to work closely with a tight knit group of developers.
- Work using agile methodologies.
- Collaborate and work creatively with the UX and UI team.
- Be able to manage risks and deliver quality software on schedule.
- Produce high quality, maintainable and scalable software.
- Analyze requirements, collaborate with architect and leads to produce thoughtful software designs.
- Maintain coding standards and participate in peer code reviews.
- Ensure architectural principals and standards are maintained across your code and project lifecycles
- Participate in technical assessment, scoping and management of changes to the code-based on new business requirements, product enhancements and other change requests
- Collaborates and works closely with other technical leads and domain experts, such as Infrastructure, Database, Middleware, and Front End (App/ Web) as the team develops features and platform enhancements
- Capable of leading and contributing to technical discussions
- Stays current on modern technologies and innovations which can further enhance and improve the commercial success of the connectivity solution.